- starting an award-winning vegan blog
- transitioning to veganism with a growing family
- eating and cooking vegan in Northern Ontario
- baking amazing bakery-inspired bread
- creating faux meats that satisfy the appetites of three hungry boys
- sharing recipes that help show the world that living a vegan lifestyle is easy!
Please check out the interview on the Toronto Vegetarian Podcast
For information and fantastic recipes visit VeganDad on his blog.
You can even purchase a collection of his recipes in the e-book he has created.
It was a lot of fun to chat with Nate. I can certainly relate to his love of experimenting in the kitchen and was impressed by the community he has created for his family by discussing his choice to be vegan with pride. I love that his colleagues are now using the blog as a resource for recipes to treat VeganMom and VeganDad to a vegan babyshower! Amazing.