I’ll be serving up awesome dishes from the menu of my imaginary vegan B&B all month long.
Tonight when you come home from your long day, we’ll sit together, sip our hot cocoa, look up at the stars and chat about our dreams.
I’ll tell you all about the plans I have to spend more time outside, dancing, and playing. You can tell me all about the ideas you have, those thoughts that make your eyes sparkle and your essence shine.
We’ll enjoy our steaming drinks on this last night of double digits (potentially) for the year, with special peppermint stars.
The stars are a great reminder that when things get dark and heavy, there is always something sweet to reach for that can change the entire experience. We’ll make a promise to each other to keep reaching for the stars.
A big cup of ChocoSol’s drinking chocolate and peppermint stars will make you say those kind of things. And it will feel glorious.
- 1 can full fat organic coconut milk
- 3 tsp agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Chill the can of coconut milk in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the lid and pour off the liquid. Scoop out the solid coconut cream (should be approximately 1 cup) and add it to a food processor or bowl of a mixer.
- Whip until it become smooth and light.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process to combine.
- Add to a square or loaf pan lined with parchment paper or plastic wrap.
- Chill in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and let sit for 10 minutes. Cut out little stars using a cookie cutter.
- Add to a warm cup of hot chocolate or coffee.
Â© Copyright 2011 Vegan Lisa. All rights reserved
p.s. Happy Friday my friends. xo