Frappuccino Friday is here again! It’s the first week of August and we’re soaking in all the summer bliss.
Over the last six weeks, Nicole and I have been having so much fun veganizing everyone’s favourite frappuccinos.
So far this summer, we’ve shared our recipes for so many flavour variations, including:
Quite a decadent list! But this week takes the mocha madness to a whole new level. The rich, chocolaty flavour of today’s creation makes for one amazing, sweet summer breakfast. It is the perfect recipe to take us into the long weekend – ideal for enjoying while wandering the boardwalk, hanging out on the deck, or hiking through the forest (you’ll have plenty of fuel!).
Coffee+Chocolate+Chocolate+Frozen Banana+Almond Milk = Happy, Happy, Summer Yum.
Frappuccino Fridays: Double Chocolate Chip
- 1. For the coconut whipped cream, scoop the cream from the top of the can of coconut milk, reserving the coconut water at the bottom of the can for other uses.
- 2. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the coconut cream until smooth and fluffy. Add agave and cacao powder and continue to whip until incorporated. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3. For the chocolate drizzle, whisk all drizzle ingredients together in a small bowl until well combined and smooth.
- 4. For the frappuccino, blend the frappuccino ingredients, except the chocolate, together until well combined. Add the chocolate and pulse to gently combine.
- 5. To serve, pour the frappuccino into a tall glasses and top with coconut whipped cream and chocolate drizzle. Serve immediately.
© Copyright 2011 Vegan Lisa. All rights reserved